Wednesday 27 July 2016

Canno flash stock ROM with Odin



I`ve tryied different Odin versions, all USB ports, removed SIM cards and SD card, reinstalled the drivers, used a different PC... Nothings seems to do the trick.
The best scenario I`ve got was:
<ID:0/004> Added!!
<ID:0/004> Odin v.3 engine (ID:4)..
<ID:0/004> File analysis..
<ID:0/004> SetupConnection..
<ID:0/004> Initialzation..

The phone was rooted like months ago and now it wont get passed through the Samsung GT-I9192 screen.

I`m just trying to flash a stock ROM into it but I`m getting pissed off because it wont flash at all..

On the same PC I`m currently attempting, I`ve also flashed successfully a Galaxy S 6 Edge without any problems at all.

Any hints/thoughts?

I`m almost taking it to the Samsung Support.



No comments:

Post a Comment