Saturday 16 July 2016

Can you recommend any 'Android enthusiasts' channels on Youtube?



Hi :)
I love watching Youtube in my free time, especially when i can watch something, which i enjoy the most. One of those things is my interest into Android. I like to be up to date with the newest tech and phones which are coming out and for this info i usually watch Android Authority, Android Central, Erica Griffin, Pocketnow and sometimes other channels focusing on this topic.

But there is also second 'branch' of my interest, which applies to Android development, rooting, custom ROMs etc. There are some channels which i really enjoy watching like xdatv (duh :D) Max Lee (High on Android), rootjunky.com. But not every channel is focusing on this topic as much as i would like to have e.g. 40% Android 30% Headphones 30% Cameras. And don't get me wrong i subscribe to channels like those, i just watch videos which are interesting for me ;)

So i need your help here. Can you recommend any of your favourite youtubers, which are focusing most of their content on 'Android things'?? Y'all know what i mean :laugh:
Or if, you just like to watch channels about newest and greatest in Android world, also let me know, i'm curious to check them out as well :good:



No comments:

Post a Comment