Sunday 3 July 2016

Can't turn wifi on anymore



So today I got the T813, wanted to root it. But after doing the right steps, it is rooted but I can't turn wifi on anymore, the switch just refuses to switch..

What I did:
-First enabled OEM unlocking in Settings -> Developer Options -> OEM unlocking
-Downloaded twrp_3.0.2-1_sm-t813.tar and flashed it in download mode with Odin, succeeded.
-In TWRP I did Wipe > Format Data (this was to remove encryption according to the guide I used).
-Back in download mode I flashed the boot image sm-t813_no_encryptable_boot.tar (although I did this in the AP section, and kinda doubting if this should've been in the BL section?)
-Flashed the BETA-SuperSU-v2.74-2-20160519174328.zip in TWRP
-Booted into system.


So where did I go wrong?



No comments:

Post a Comment