Tuesday 26 July 2016

Can sombody help me with htc 626 not 626s root



I need somebody that can and has knowledge of dping this and can help a newbie like me I have tried for last 2-3 months that is how bad I am I have unlocked my booter loader

Model HTC Desire 626
Android version 5.1
HTC sense version 7.0
Software number 1.09.206.6
kernel version 3.10.49-perf-gd48baa5 and@AABM #1 SMP PREEMPT
Base version 1.0.U20410.1@51007C_19.05_018_F
Bootloader Unlocked
Custom recovery Im stuck :(


Phone provider o2 uk

I need some one to explain in full detail on how or if this can be rooted also I installed TRWP through minimal adb and every time I hit recovery on my mibile it just kicks me back to the fast boot screen dose not load into TWRP probally cause im trying to use 626s TWRP but I need a custom recovery for 626 cause I feel like the only person in 2016 that dose not have a jailbroken or rooted device but have modified consoles haha and run that with out a problem I really am sorry if I sou d like the worst person trying to do this but I hope I came to the right place to learn at this stuff and get help from you guys if you do not mind sharing your information also your thoughts and fill me in if this device can be rooted ive researched the whole of youtube and google and cane across this place got sp far using this site and once again I have hit a brick wall :( so any support or effort to get this would be great if you need any more information be sure to message me or just post below and I will be sure to get back to you ASAP thanks guys peace



No comments:

Post a Comment