Monday 4 July 2016

can't root SM-G900V, can't flash TWRP, can't see USB RSA. Please help!



Hi, I tried everything, from evening since now (2AM) I serached everywhere, I put all my possible efforts to load TWRP on my S5, nothing to do! You my last chance before I crash the phone..

On boot recovery Odin says SECURE CHECK FAIL: recovery.
I've USB debug turned on, but anyhow I can see the popup for RSA where I can always allow my laptop.
I've Samsung Reactivation Lock unchecked

what it reports:
CURRENT BINARY: Samsung official
SYSTEM STATUS: official
REACTIVATION LOCK (KK): OFF
SECURE DOWNLOAD: ENABLE
UDC START

Tried CWM too, old TRWP versions, nothing.

I tried any kind of root, all the applications are fakes. To root I tried CF-autoroot but it requires Odin, and odin isn't flash nothing in this phone, always an autorization fail!



No comments:

Post a Comment