Thursday 21 July 2016

Can't Flash N6



Long story short, woke up with my N6 stuck at the bootloader screen and cannot do anything at it. I can only see my serial number and if I try anything else, it reloads bootloader. I am trying to flash back to a stock 6.0.1 image, however I keep getting this error while trying to do so.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools> fastboot flash bootloader bootloader-shamu-moto-apq8084-71.15.img
(bootloader) has-slot:bootloader: not found
target reported max download size of 536870912 bytes
sending 'bootloader' (10387 KB)...
OKAY [ 0.332s]
writing 'bootloader'...
(bootloader) flashing partition ...
(bootloader) This may take a few seconds if a
(bootloader) different partition table is being
(bootloader) flashed since we need to backup
(bootloader) and restore a few partitions
(bootloader) Flashing primary GPT image...
(bootloader) Failed to write primary GPT.

(bootloader) Failed to flash partition
FAILED (remote failure)
finished. total time: 11.542s

I have tried Nexus Root Toolkit, tried flashing all and tried flashing each image one by one but I still get this "(bootloader) Failed to flash partition FAILED (remote failure)" on all attempts. Phone does show up if I try fastboot devices, and I have tried this on two different computers. Device is also unlocked as well, and I even tried flashing older versions of Lolipop but they all give me the same error. Drivers work fine, and I have everything up to date in terms of bootloader and Andriod SDK. I am starting to think that there is physical damage inside the phone, however I do not know how or why this occurred randomly. Any help would be awesome, as I am very new to flashing images onto my phone and frankly I am 99% sure that my warranty is out, and I really don't want to pay 5 cost :(.



No comments:

Post a Comment