Friday 15 July 2016

Camera stoped working partialy



Hi.

I just got my hands on a new Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact, and started to unlocking the first thing I did (of course!). I tried do back up the TA-partition, but run into some problem so I dropped that (so my DRM-keys are gone now). I used rootkernel v5.0 RC1 to repack the kernel from MM firmware for my tablet (23.5.A.0.570_R2D_Nordic Generic), with RIC off, TWRP and DRM-fix applied. Everything works great, except for my camera.

It seems that users with CM12.x have the same kind of problem i experience, no focus and mostly no change of exposure. And it don't take any pictures at all with it. When pushing the button, it seems that it tries to focus. That's it.

Thread with the CM12.x problem; http://forum.xda-developers.com/z3-t...-cm12-t3070886

I can hear the camera when booting up, it makes some noise at the boot animation.

Anyone else experienced this kind of problem, and maybe have any solution for it?

-- Mike



No comments:

Post a Comment