Monday 18 July 2016

BT OBD2\5.1.1\MTCD Issues--



Well, I think i've annoyed enough people on enough threads to decide to make one dedicated to this issue.

I ordered this product:
http://xtrons.com/pf75m211a-7-androi...edes-benz.html

Came with this Firmware: MTCD_GS_V1.49_1 Apr 28th 2016

Torque\Dash Command fail miserably, both applications indicate that bluetooth is NOT ON. They attempt to turn it on only to freeze forever.


I updated the MCU to MTCD_GS_V1.61_1 May 31 2016
Also rooted and installed Malaysk V4 rom.

Still no luck.

I've sent a barrage of emails to the seller both on Ebay and through their official contact info on their site, still no luck.

What steps do we need to take to get this addressed?
To the DEVS, has the issue been identified in code? Is it a inherent problem in hardware or is it ROM related\MCU related?

Would love some answers, I know i'm not the only one experiencing this, plus it would help me determine if I should return this altogether if no FIX is possible...



No comments:

Post a Comment