Wednesday 27 July 2016

Broken Note 4, MMC_Read Failed & More



Hey guys,
I've been visiting this forum for the last 2 years now, and always found my answer, until this point.

I was a happy owner of a Galaxy note 4 Snapdragon (910F), and always took care of it. It doesn't have any scratches or real damage, never sat on it or fell down only 1 little bump near the on/of button. So i was this really happy owner until a couple of weeks ago. My phone started to freeze, restart and showing me the MMC_Read Failed message.
so after a couple of days of searching the world wide web for answers, i decided to go the the store, since i'm still within my warranty period.
Now 3 weeks later, i called them to ask about the status of my phone. The answer stated that the issues are not covered by the warranty, because falling / pressure or impact damage is discovered and the repair costs are over 500 euro's.
After the phone call, i received an email ''explaining'' the situation: My phone was bended near the volume knob.
In the next picture you can see the bend:


So my question to you guys: can this bend be responsible for the error's/damage of my phone. And can I be held responsible for this? Since i never wear my phone in my backpockets, and always treat it with care! Or is there any other possible explanation for this issue? Since MMC-Read Failed is a error that happens more often with note 4 users (as stated by google)

I hope to hear from you!

Greetings
Mathieu



No comments:

Post a Comment