Thursday 21 July 2016

Bricked



It seems that I may have flashed one to many times or something else is playing up. Anywho, I came to check my phone this morning and everything was working fine. Checked the battery status and I thought it was time for a top-up . I decide to do it via USB via my computer and that's when things started to go south. I came back to check my phone and...nothing. I done a hard restart and at first everything seemed fine only to get a continuous boot-loop. I tried to enter TWRP and it hangs on the "teamwin" logo. Then I decided to flash stock via Odin and I still get the same boot-loop. I can still access downloader but that's it.

For reference the version of TWRP I was running was 2.8.6.1 (flashed back to 2.8 Nova version) and the ROM I was running was the latest version of Ressurection Remix by Maclaw.

So, I'm open to any suggestions. Any help would be much appreciated and paid forward.


Thanks for hearing me out.



No comments:

Post a Comment