Sunday 31 July 2016

Bricked Asus Zenfone 2 Z00A

Hopefully someone can help me. Asus zenfone 2 64gb 4gb z00a
I do not know what happened but after a reboot my phone stopped booting into firmware/recovery/bootloader kept restarting. Only 1/50 times would it successfully reboot.
I attempted to follow the unbricking guide, but after a successful flash with XFSTK it reboot to the bootloader in which i am supposed to continue with fastboot either manual or through asus flasher. The problem is i cannot get fastboot to work. Keeps being not detected in asus flash tool, and says waiting for device on cmd/fastboot cmd waiting on phone.

I have tried every driver, different computers, different cords, different operating systems (windows 7 8 10). I honestly dont know what else to try this is the last step that stopping me from fixing this phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment