Monday 18 July 2016

Bootloader,TWRP are not working and device is stuck in bootloop



Hi,I have a XT1033 indian dual sim model(for specifics),It was running cm13 nightly latest,twrp 3.0.0-2 and bootloader 4.18
So I was watching youtube when suddenly the cyanogenmod booting symbol came,At first I thought I may have been holding the power buttton but after muh time i force shutdown it and restarted but it has been in bootloop since then, so I thought maybe it was problem with cyanogenmod and I thought of reinstalling cm13 fresh,so I booted into TWRP and chose wipe, advance wipe and selected to erase all partitions, it says erasing was succesfull but nothing has been erased,So i thought of flashing stock firmware using fastboot and I did everything was successful so I reboot the system but it still showed cyanogen mod bootlogo and it was still in bootloop.I thought it was a hardbrick and tried to use the bootloader bricker and use flash-blank.bat but bootloader bricker too does not work. Please help me,I have a busy week and my phone is very important to me.



No comments:

Post a Comment