Wednesday 27 July 2016

Binding .jar issues Xamarin



I am trying to create a binding for the XposedBridge framework for Android. The issue is that all the tutorials and guides I have seen say to add the .jar as a "InputJar" and from there it will generate the bindings. I have tried that and it says there were no errors during build. But upon closer looking I noticed that the google jar files have classes within it where as the XposedBridge jar only has a "classes.dex". I think that is the issue of it not creating any bindings. If someone could offer suggestions or help me out a bit I would greatly appreciate it.

The dex file itself has exports after looking at the disassembly. So I'm a bit confused.

IDA Image

I prefer that the binding is built off the custom zip I have included, but here is the link to the repository incase anyone needs some more information.

https://github.com/rovo89/XposedBridge

And here is a sample on how it is supposed to be used

https://github.com/rovo89/XposedBrid...pment-tutorial

Once again, any help would be great. Thank you!







No comments:

Post a Comment