Monday 4 July 2016

b00TanimaTionS - HTC 10. (Ports)



b00TanimaTionS - HTC 10. (Ports)



Requirements if you want me to port a bootanimation of your choice:-

1) upload the bootanimation and share the link
2) preferably files which has 1440 2560 dimensions or files which won't distort if i scale to the said dimension
3) patience so that you don't kill me if i mess up your request
4) definitely time for me to do it
5) feedbacks and what could be done.

Credits:-
@Basil3 - Flashable zip
@jim828282 - Idea of Perfume's bootanimation
C0deFire - For his original work and bootanimations which i've used to learn and the base of porting

I am attaching the first port i have made for myself....will try to upload screenshots in a while if possible....

Recovery/Flashable Zip (Tested in TWRP)

Download



No comments:

Post a Comment