Tuesday 26 July 2016

Audio equalizer for stock unrooted OxygenOS?



I'm loving this phone in stock form with 3.2.2. However, there is one thing I'm looking to adjust, which is audio equalizer settings. More specifically, I'd like to decrease the bass levels for Bluetooth audio (both in my car and with bluetooth headphones). I find myself turning the bass level down in my car's head unit to "-6" to make up for the over the top bass levels the OnePlus 3 pushes out. However, I would like to find a way to do this on the phone without rooting, so I can decrease the bass level for my bluetooth headphones as well.

Any help would be appreciated. :highfive:


EDIT: I ended up answering my own question. It turns out Spotify now has a built in Equalizer (under Settings) that can be used to adjust the audio settings to my liking. This obviously won't work for non-Spotify users but this is perfect for me. Good talk.



No comments:

Post a Comment