Thursday 21 July 2016

Anyone happen to have system\app\LauncherConfig.apk saved from stock firmware?



I know that I'm in the vast minority here, but I would really rather have the 4x4 launcher grid, so I was hoping that someone might have a copy of system\app\LauncherConfig.apk from the stock rom so that I could see if that would allow me to restore that setting in the custom roms. I know that removing LauncherConfig.apk from stock allows the google now launcher to display a 5x5 grid, so I'm hoping that by restoring it I can get it back to 4x4.

Otherwise, if anyone has a way to do it a different way in to change that setting for the google now launcher I'd be happy to try, I just think that 16 apps per page is a lot more manageable than 25 per page. I don't want to switch launchers, so if it can't be done I guess I'll have to get used to it.

Thanks :)



No comments:

Post a Comment