Friday 15 July 2016

Am I the Only One Who is Upset?



I had posted earlier about no Remix 3.0 for the Mini. Am I missing something here the Mini is only a matter of maybe a few months old and they have stopped supporting it already? This seems to me like a very poor way of doing business. Could you imagine if Microsoft announced that they where going to stop supporting Windows 10 after only six months? I tried to warn them about Allwinner during the Kickstarter everything I have tried from them has been junk plan and simple. Allwinner also has terrible support. But I expected more from Jide. I also have inquired with Jide if they intend to offer a discount on the new Rockchip Mini for the Kickstarter supporters where they have pulled support after it just being released. I like Remix OS but I am now skeptical about purchasing anything more from them after this.



No comments:

Post a Comment