Wednesday 6 July 2016

Alarm clock tone



Hello,

I want to put MP3 file that I put on the device as an alarm clock
And run it from the default alarm clock application.

I have a file browser on the device, and when I open the alarm clock via the default app he asks if
I authorize the-clock access to files on the device, I check yes but he still give me option to choose only the default tones which are awful.

I can not select a ringtone through the alarm clock and it doesn't ask if I want to search through a file explorer
I remember once he was asking ...
I checked and realized that there is a folder under the system folder which holds the ogg tone files
I could not move there the ringtone I want, I am not sure if its a privileges issue or that I didn't created the tone file properly
Ogg file and such.

I tried to use third-party software Alarm Clock Xtreme and the clock did not ring me for two days in the morning so I do not want
to use it anymore.
I prefer to use the default Alarm clock app, I like more the design and interface.

Please help me get music file I created through the default alarm clock app
Thank you



No comments:

Post a Comment