Saturday 16 July 2016

Aggressive battery draining issue



Hello,
I own my Nexus 6P since January and in those times I managed to get over 5hours SOT (with any kernel and any rom basically). Then, I flashed the AK kernel version 63 and my troubles have started - it triggered massive battery drain. Then I tried to clean wipe and flash stock, then CM, then ElementalX kernel, then ResurrectionRemix, Fanco kernel, Blisspop, PureNexus and everything but the battery drain persisted even though I never flashed AK kernel again. It is 2 months now since I have this issue and I can not seem to locate the source of it. I thought a simple full wipe and flash would fix it, but it did not. I even tried to flash January's stock images, but it did not help either. I tried to uninstall Facebook, Messenger, Viber and all other apps, flashed older and newer Gapps, but NOTHING worked. The SOT that I can get from the first issue until now is MAXIMUM 3hours of SOT. I am desperate. Really desperate. Please, if any Android guru can help me I would really appreciate it with all my heart!

Link to screenshots from BetterBatteryStats (BBS) is here: http://imgur.com/a/i5Hst

Thank you.



No comments:

Post a Comment